ASUS GT640 2GB DDR3 GeForce Graphics Cards
Enjoy the power of NVIDIA 28nm Kepler architecture for a new level of gaming enjoyment in the latest DirectX 11 title, with the ASUS GT640-2GD3 graphics card. This GeForce GT 640 VGA card renders mind-blowing lifelike graphics and immersive 3D game like you have never experienced it before. An assortment of NVIDIA technology such as NVIDIA Adaptive Sync, NVIDIA Surround and FXAA Anti-aliasing Mode offers you more than one way to elevate your gaming experience. The sophisticated ASUS design including super alloy components and dust-proof fan ensures best in class durability and reliability for trouble-free gaming even during the most demanding environments.
- Super Alloy Power Premium alloys inside power delivery components defeat the heat for cards that run better, cooler, and longer than reference.
- Dust-proof Fan Unique fan design dissipates heat efficiently while extending a graphic card’s lifespan by 25% (for reference) through increased dust and particle resistance.
- GPU Tweak GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clocks, power consumption targets, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface. Detailed specs and actual card status are available with GPU-Z. Monitoring widget provides real-time and detailed multi-parameter info. Automatically check and update drivers and BIOS versions. Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking.
- Kepler GPU Architecture NVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance, but optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant and power efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Nothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA CUDA Unlocks the power of GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks