MSI N770-2GD5/OC GeForce Graphics Cards
With 7Gpbs of memory – the fastest ever on a GPU – the MSI N770-2GD5/OC Video Card aims to deliver high speed and a super-smooth gaming experience. The powerful NVIDIA Kepler GPU GTX 770 of 1536 cores, and 2GB of GDDR5 graphics memory, work together to deliver awesome performance. All solid capacitors ensure an ultra-long 10-year lifetime, lower temperature, and higher efficiency. The afterburner overclocking utility makes it simple to adjust the graphic card's power for even more performance. And with support for NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround and a maximum of four display outputs on a single card, users will be able to enjoy the ultimate in gaming and multi-tasking.
- MSI Afterburner Overclocking Utility Co-developed by MSI and Rivatuner, the "Afterburner" MSI graphics card utility allows you to adjust the fan, GPU, and memory clocking speeds in real time, and tune the voltage of the GPU to completely unleash its power. A real-time monitoring interface and burn-in stability test give gamers the power to control the card's overclocking status at any time. MSI Afterburner also supports wireless control by android/iOS handheld devices and built-in DX 11 effect test. In-game video recording is also supported. Afterburner is a completely free utility which is compatible with almost all MSI graphics cards.
- All Solid Capacitors MSI Solid Capacitor Graphic Card uses a high-quality solid capacitor for lower temperature, higher efficiency, and up to a 10-year lifetime. The aluminum core eliminates the possibility of explosion. For gamers and high-end users, this feature not only means that product has better quality components within, but it also provides much stronger support when users engage in hard-core tuning.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 This brand-new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with advanced controls – like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage – to ensure the GPU works at the ultimate performance.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Nothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low framerates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, which enables a new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic GeForce experience.
- Single Card 3D Vision Surround Support Apart from supporting the latest DirectX 11 technology, the MSI N660-2GD5/OC can use 3D Vision Surround technology to set up a three-display, 3D surround environment with just one graphics card. With high-quality 3D displays and 3D glasses, this allows gamers to enjoy the amazing visuals in 3D games and movies. Up to four display outputs are supported on one single card, allowing gamers to take full advantage of multiple displays and multi-tasking while gaming.