MSI N750TI TF 2GD5/OC GeForce Graphics Cards
The GeForce GTX 750 Ti is Nvidia's new Maxwell-based GPU that brings a new level of power efficiency. The MSI Gaming Series N750Ti TF 2GD5/OC packs such a GPU, and also offers gaming series features such as Twin Frozr IV cooler, military class components, and more. It is factory overclocked to 1085MHz Base Clock and 1163MHz Boost Clock for a delightful performance boost and higher framerates in actual gaming, but with only 60W of power consumption. This card also packs the latest GTX gaming technologies, such as NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, GPU BOOST 2.0, and PhysX.
- ADVANCED TWIN FROZR IV MSI's Twin Frozr IV graphics card cooler has dual 10cm PWM fans with Propeller Blade technology to generate more airflow than traditional fans. The other part that the Twin Frozr IV cooler uses is a large aluminum fin grid array that provides a huge amount of surface area for cooling. Heat from the GPU is transferred to the fin grid array by virtue of heat pipes with MSI's special SuperPipe technology. SuperPipes transfer heat twice as fast as regular heat pipes, enabling an MSI GAMING graphics card to stay cooler than the competition. Furthermore, MSI provides all-new Airflow Control technology on Twin Frozr. This new thermal technology leads the airflow to the heat pipe by a special deflector on the heatsink, so it can deflect more airflow to heat pipes directly. In addition, this exclusive design increases the area of the heatsink to provide greater dissipation efficiency.
- MILITARY CLASS COMPONENT One of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components used. This is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for its gaming cards, because only these components have proven to be able to withstand the torturous circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking. SOLID CAP - One With their aluminum core design, Solid CAP's have been a staple in high-end design mainboard designs and provides lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as its over-10-year lifespan. Hi-C CAP - A Hi-c CAP is a very small, but super-efficient capacitor. Besides ensuring enough spacing, it also allows for 93% energy efficiency. NEW SUPER FERRITE CHOKES - New Super Ferrite Chokes use a Ferrite core that is Super-Permeable. This allows the Super Ferrite Chokes to run at a 35°C lower temperature, have a 30% higher current capacity, a 20% improvement in power efficiency and better overclocking power stability.
- GAMING APP A lightweight, easy-to-use OC tool, the Gaming App allows you to switch between OC Mode, Gaming Mode, and Silent Mode with one press of a button. Each mode has an individual pre-defined Base Clock and Boost Clock to meet different play scenarios.
- EXPERIENCE - PREDATOR A built-in screen- and video-capturing tool named Predator captures your screen as still images or videos with the push of a button. So you can capture and record your coolest, goofiest, and most awesome gaming moments on your PC!
- AFTERBURNER MSI Afterburner has quickly become the favorite overclocking software for media, overclockers, and end users. Because of its simple interface, it's easy to learn, but it packs a lot of powerful features, including an integrated benchmark utility called Kombustor that can check your system performance in benchmarking mode, or run as a stability test. Don't speak English? No problem: MSI Afterburner is translated in many languages, including Russian, Spanish, Chinese, and Korean! Not satisfied with the looks? Just change to one of the many different skins, or create one yourself with ease! Even better, you can run Afterburner straight from your smartphone! Download the MSI Afterburner App from Google Play or the Apple store, and start overclocking.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 This brand-new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with advanced controls – like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage – to ensure the GPU works at the ultimate performance.