MSI N610GT-MD2GD3/LP GeForce Graphics Cards
The MSI N610GT-MD2GD3/LP graphics card with GeForce GT 610 GPU breathes in new life to your multimedia enjoyment. The GeForce GT 610 GPU features not only previous generation advanced technologies like DirectX11 support, CUDA technology, PhysX technology, PureVideo HD technology and more for immersive gaming, but also the new generation technology Adaptive Vertical Sync for smoothest gaming. The free bundle predator video capture within Afterburner 2.10 offers an effortless way to capture video. Low Profile design makes it work perfect with slim or smaller system, and one slot thermal design can save more spaces. Always keep BIOS, driver and utility updated with MSI Live Update 5.
- MSI Afterburner with predator video capture MSI Afterburner 2.10, the globally acclaimed graphics card overclocking utility, not only includes comprehensive overclocking functions, but also offers gamers free bundle Predator video capture. Predator video capture supports real-time video capturing and multi-thread. With Predator video capture, you can record in-game scenes and share with friends.
- MSI Solid Capacitor Graphic Cards MSI Graphics Card products utilize high quality solid capacitor for lower temperature, high efficiency and up to 10 years ultra-long lifetime (under full load). Aluminum core eliminates the risk of explosion. For the gamers and high-end users, this feature not only means that product has better quality components within, but also provide much stronger support while users want to engage in hard-core tuning.
- Live Update 5 MSI Live Update 5 is single utility software that automatically checks BIOS, driver and utility updates and installs for you, which can save your time for searching and lower the risk while updating.
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology NVIDIA CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks – such as photo editing – delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers stunning picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Nothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.