Intel Core i3-2120 Dual-Core Processor 3.3 GHz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80623I32120
As the first level of Intel’s Sandy Bridge processor family with the visuals you want built-in, the 2nd generation Intel Core i3 processor offers a fast, responsive, and visually immersive PC experience available to everyone. With the 2nd generation Intel Core i3 processor, you get built-in visuals that offer a rich and exciting set of capabilities for a stunning and seamless visual PC experience with no additional hardware required. Also featured is Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, which enables each processor core to work on two tasks at the same time, giving you smart multitasking performance to move between applications quickly and without hesitation. This is where to start for visibly smart performance.
- Fully integrated Microarchitecture on 32nm Process The Intel microarchitecture codename Sandy Bridge is an incredible leap in processor integration and manufacturing introduced in the 2nd generation Intel Core processor family. Manufactured entirely on Intel 32nm process technology, Sandy Bridge unifies processor cores, memory controller, last-level cache (LLC), and graphics and media processing. Such tight integration enables a host of performance and efficiency improvements, including fast access by cores and graphics to shared data in the last-level cache to accelerate graphics processing, fewer buses over which data and signaling must travel for faster processing, and more memory bandwidth for the cores to boost system performance.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology (HT Technology) Intel Hyper-Threading Technology delivers thread-level parallelism on each processor resulting in more efficient use of processor resources—higher processing throughput—and improved performance on the multi-threaded software of today and tomorrow.
- Intel Smart Cache Intel Smart Cache Technology dynamically allocates the shared cache to each processor core based on workload. This efficient, multi-core-optimized implementation increases the probability that each core can access data from faster, more efficient cache subsystem resulting in significantly reduced latency for frequently used data and improved performance.
- Built-in Visuals The 2nd generation Intel Core processors integrate a suite of technologies built right into the processor that deliver stunning visual experiences. Intel Quick Sync Video is breakthrough hardware acceleration that makes fast work of creating, editing, synchronizing, and sharing your videos at home and on the internet. Built-in Intel HD Graphics enables superior mainstream gaming and 3D experiences – without the need for a discrete graphics card. Enjoy stunning visual quality and color fidelity for spectacular HD playback and immersive web browsing with Intel Clear Video HD Technology, plus the ultimate 3D visual experiences seamlessly from your PC with Intel InTru 3D Technology.
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel AVX) Intel AVX is a new 256 bit instruction set extension to SSE and is designed for applications that are Floating Point (FP) intensive. Intel AVX improves performance due to wider vectors, new extensible syntax, and rich functionality. This results in better management of data and general purpose applications like image, audio/video processing, scientific simulations, financial analytics and 3D modeling and analysis.
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x) Increasing manageability, security, and flexibility in IT environments, virtualization technologies like hardware-assisted Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT) combined with software-based virtualization solutions provide maximum system utilization by consolidating multiple environments into a single server or PC. By abstracting the software away from the underlying hardware, a world of new usage models opens up that reduce costs, increase management efficiency, strengthen security, while making your computing infrastructure more resilient in the event of a disaster.
Intel Core i3 Processor i3-2120 3.3GHz 3MB LGA1155 CPU
- Process Type: Intel Core i3 Processor i3-2120 Frequency: 3.3 GHz DMI: 5 GT/s
- Intel Smart Cache: 3 MB Process: 32 nm Socket: LGA1155
- Power Consumption: 65 W Max Memory Bandwidth: 21 GB/s Graphics Base Frequency: 850 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.1 GHz This processor is a Dual Core Processor
- This processor supports Hyper-Threading Technology This processor supports Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x). Has 2 cores, 4 threads.