Epson PowerLite Presenter Widescreen Projector/DVD Player Combo (WXGA Resolution 1280x800) (V11H335120)
From the ManufacturerThe ultimate all-in-one, business presentation tool. — Make your business shine bright with the Epson PowerLite Presenter. With a built-in DVD player, two 10 W speakers, USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup on your PC, HDMI connectivity, and microphone/headphone support, it’s got all the tools you need to perform to your potential. WXGA (16:10) resolution means larger-than-life presentations that dazzle on widescreen notebooks, providing 30 percent more image area than standard projectors provide. Experience ultra bright, true-to-life images with 2500 lumens color light output and 2500 lumens white light output*, plus an Auto Color Mode feature that automatically selects the optimum presentation setting based on the lighting within the room. With the all-digital HDMI connection, you can display amazing HD video content. Add exciting aspects to any presentation with multiple inputs for things like your camcorder, digital camera, iPod® or gaming console. And with USB Plug ‘n Play connectivity, just plug in a standard USB cable and instantly view your images on both the screen and your Windows PC, simultaneously. Or, use a USB memory device for convenient, PC-free presentations. With a carrying handle on the projector and an included carrying case and remote control, you can take the show on the road. This affordable, light weight projector/DVD combo, is your all-in-one solution for instant presentations virtually anywhere.
Fast, easy setup and control
Versatile, all-in-one, presentation tool
With a built-in progressive scan DVD player, microphone and headphone input, two 10 W speakers and digital audio output, the Epson PowerLite Presenter has everything you need to present with or without a PC. With its built-in carrying handle and included carrying case and remote control, the PowerLite Presenter is ultra portable. Just pick it up and go!
Advanced USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup
With advanced USB connectivity, exclusively from Epson, you get no-hassle, USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup on your Windows PC. No more pressing complicated computer function key sequences to display an image via a VGA cable, though you still have the option to do so. But, with USB Plug ‘n Play, you just plug in a standard USB cable and begin your presentation. Instantly view your images on both the screen and PC, simultaneously. And, with the Epson PowerLite Presenter, you get an additional USB (Type A) connection for USB thumb drives, enabling you to display JPEG-formatted photo slideshows, with audio files, via a USB thumb drive — no computer needed!
Quick, convenient control
The Epson PowerLite Presenter offers a host of user-friendly features for quick, convenient control. With Instant Off®/On, there’s no warmup or cool down time required. Use the A/V Mute Slide, or Sleep Mode, to instantly pause the presentation so the audience can focus their attention on the presenter, as opposed to what’s being projected. If the slide is closed for a set period of time, the projector goes into Sleep Mode, which can be set to activate at any time between 1 and 30 minutes. This convenient feature is not only energy efficient, it contributes to a lower overall cost of ownership.
3LCD technology — for quality and color that’s beyond amazing 3LCD technology delivers amazing color and detail. Whether it’s big-screen entertainment or a boardroom presentation, 3LCD technology takes video performance to the next level. Delivering legendary image quality, this innovative technology always ensures powerful visual presentations.
- 3 chips in every projector for true-to-life color — With its 3-chip design, 3LCD delivers clear and vibrant images that are so true to life, you may not believe your eyes.
- Road-tested reliability — 3LCD technology has been the world’s leading projection technology for 20 years and has consistently been the choice for users who demand long-life performance and reliability.
- Energy-efficient light engine — The 3LCD light engine efficiently uses available lamp light to create stunning images. In contrast to 1-chip DLP technology, 3LCD requires 25% less electricity per lumen of brightness.**
Brilliant widescreen performance With WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution, the Epson PowerLite Presenter is ideal for use with widescreen computers. Its 16:10 aspect ratio allows you to fully utilize the capabilities of your widescreen notebook, giving you 30 percent more image area than a regular 4:3 projector and 10 percent more than a 16:9 projector. And, the PowerLite Presenter still offers the flexibility of displaying 4:3 and 16:9 images, as needed. Furthermore, it displays widescreen, HD video content for the ultimate entertainment experience.
Amazing color light output and white light output With Epson projectors, your presentations are sure to shine bright. The Epson PowerLite Presenter delivers 2500 lumens of color light output and 2500 lumens of white light output* for rich, colorful, true-to-life images. Whether you’re projecting images with deep, dark colors or a white screen with minimal text or graphics, you get consistent light output for unsurpassed, accurate image quality. And, with Epson, you can be confident you’re getting what you need because Epson measures white light output according to the ISO 21118 standard, a more rigid standard than the maximum or outdated ANSI lumens rating used by competitive products.
Energy-efficient E-TORL® lamp The innovative E-TORL lamp, exclusively from Epson, is a reliable performer that delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 5000 hours.*** Switch the projector to Normal Mode and the E-TORL lamp still produces up to 4000 hours of light performance. The special E-TORL design minimizes both light diffraction and light leakage, providing you the ultimate in lamp longevity — up to 50% more lamp life than competitive products. And, E-TORL replacement lamps cost up to $150 less than competing replacement lamps. So, while the E-TORL lamp maximizes your presentation time, it also minimizes your costs.
- Everything you need for powerful multimedia presentations — projector/DVD combo with two built-in 10 W speakers, microphone and headphone input, and more!
- Impressive, larger-than-life images — native WXGA resolution (16:10); ideal for widescreen computers
- USB Plug ‘n Play, instant setup — instantly projects images from a PC via the USB connection
- Cutting-edge connectivity — supports multiple entertainment devices with HDMI connectivity for amazing HD content, plus component video, digital audio and more
- PC-free slideshows — share your presentation and images via a USB thumb drive; no computer required
- Bright enough for any boardroom — 2500 lumens color light output, 2500 lumens white light output*; Auto Color Mode selects the optimum presentation setting, based on the lighting in the environment
- Make an impact with amazing color and detail — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Powerful communication features, no added cost — built-in, dual 10 W speakers and closed captioning decoder, plus microphone support to prevent voice strain on the part of the presenter
- Ready to go anywhere — built-in carrying handle and included carrying case and remote control
- Low total cost of ownership — energy-efficient E-TORL lamp lasts up to 5000 hours***, plus easy-maintenance filter to protect from dust
- Dimensions (W x D x H) — Including feet: 13.2" x 9.4" x 5.4", Excluding feet: 13.2" x 9.4" x 5.0" and Weight 9.5 lb
50" portable screen (ELPSC06)
Duet™ screen (ELPSC80)
Epson DC-10s document camera (ELPDC10S)
What’s in the Box
- PowerLite Presenter
- Power cable
- Computer cable (VGA)
- USB cable
- Projector remote control with batteries
- Soft carrying case
- User manual CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- PrivateLine support card
- Registration card and password protection sticker
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine**
- Designed to be recycled****
* Light output varies depending on modes (color and white light output). White light output measured using ISO 21118 standard.
** Data source: ProjectorCentral.com Jan 2009. Average of 796 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels. Energy efficiency was measured as wattage per lumen. It was measured for both 3LCD and 1-chip projectors in six different lumens categories. 3LCD projectors averaged less required electricity per lumen in each of the six categories.
*** Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
**** See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
Epson, E-TORL and Instant Off are registered trademarks, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. PowerLite is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2009 Epson America, Inc. 8/09