ASUS M51BC-US007S Desktop
Create and Enjoy at a New LevelFast. Powerful. Reliable. The M51BC desktop is powered by an AMD FX-6300 processor and discrete AMD Radeon HD 8350 graphics to deliver incredible performance. Built with more innovation per inch than you could ever expect from a multimedia powerhouse PC, experience the versatile desktop PC that is built to be about you.
- AMD FX-6300 processor and AMD Radeon HD 8350 delivers ultra-smooth multitasking and high-definition graphics performance
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for up to 50% faster device charging and ten times faster transfer rates compared to previous generation USB*
- ASUS SonicMaster coupled with ASUS AudioWizard and MaxxAudio software deliver high-quality audio quality and control
- Ai Charger for device charging even with the PC turned off
- Included keyboard and mouse for precise control and ergonomic comfort
- 32GB of ASUS WebStorage for 3 years to easily share, store, and access your data from the cloud
Style with FunctionThe M51BC desktop boasts a clean, understated stylish design with a 3D patterned finish that not only looks good but also prevents smudges and fingerprints from commonly touched areas like the port covers and DVD drive.
Next Gen Performance for Next Gen EntertainmentFeaturing the latest AMD FX-6300 processor, get incredibly smooth multitasking performance that goes beyond powering through your basic tasks like Web surfing and word processing to tackling resource-demanding applications like games, photo editing software, and more. Coupled with discrete AMD Radeon HD 8350 graphics, power high-definition entertainment and your favorite game titles with the high graphic setting quality it deserves. The M51BC also features SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports for charging devices up to 50% quicker and transferring data up to ten times faster than previous generation USB.*
Unbeatable QualityWith leading expertise from the renowned ASUS design team, there is extensive attention put towards the internal components of the desktop to ensure smooth performance and time-tested durability. Using the world's best-selling and most award-winning ASUS motherboards, the M51BC desktop also has 100% solid capacitors that surpasses that of lesser quality desktop PCs for outlasting durability that keeps your PC running smooth years on end. For even greater quality assurance, the processor fan is enhanced with Q-Fan technology that spins reverse during start up to dispel dust and keeps both the processor and PC at a cool temperature no matter the system load.
Ear-pleasing Audio SupportThe M51BC pays special attention to audio quality thanks to efforts from the world class ASUS Golden Ear audio team to ensure 43% less operation noise than all other motherboards that only adhere to the minimum WHQL standard. Coupled with ASUS AudioWizard and MaxxAudio software from Waves experience clear, crisp audio reproduction from your connected speakers and headphones that stays true to the source.
Convenience IncludedAs the integral part of your entertainment, the M51BC is specially-designed to be easily accessible for your daily life. With its front-side USB and Card Reader ports, effortlessly plug in devices and storage cards. The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports not only offer you incredible speeds, but are also enhanced with ASUS Ai Charger that lets you charge products even when the PC is turned off. Additionally, you get 32GB of ASUS WebStorage for 3 years, letting you share, store and access your data through the cloud.
Green DesignASUS uses packaging that is made up of 80% post-consumer material and 100% recyclable cardboard. Moreover, the M51BC is built with ASUS EPU that saves up to 40% energy without compromising performance.
Reliability MattersASUS desktop PCs reflect a tradition of the finest quality, innovation, and longevity.
What's in the Box
- ASUS M51BC Desktop PC
- Warranty Card
- Power Cord
- Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor: AMD FX-6300 processor
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8350 with 1GB DDR3
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz
- Optical Storage: DVD 24x drive
- LAN: 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- Hybrid Storage: 500GB 7200RPM hard drive + complementary 32GB of ASUS WebStorage (for 3 years)
- Audio: 8-channel SonicMaster
- Card Reader: 16-in-1; CF SLOT: CF / Micro Drive; MS SLOT: MS / MS Duo / MS Pro / MS Pro Duo; SD/MMC Slot: SD / MMC / MMC4.0 / RS-MMC / RS-MMC4.0 / SDHC; Adapter Required: MS Micro-M2 / MINI SD / Micro SD / MINI MMC
- Front IO Ports: 1 x 16-in-1 Card Reader; 1 x Headphone; 1 x Microphone; 2 x USB 2.0; 2 x USB 3.0
- Back IO Ports: 1 x PS/2; 1 x RJ45 LAN (10 / 100 / 1000); 1 x 8 channel Audio I/O; 1 x VGA (D-sub out); 1 x HDMI; 2 x DVI-D; 4 x USB 2.0; 2 x USB 3.0
- SATA Connectors: 5 x 6.0GB/s ports
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCI-e x 1; 1 x PCI-e x 4; 1 x PCI-e x 16
- Power Supply: 300W
- Software: Anti-Virus Trial; Office trial; Microsoft Pack; Adobe Reader; SKYPE (Windows 8); Freshpaint (Windows 8); Windows 8 Games; i-Control; MaxxAudio
- ASUS Utilities: ASUS AI-SUITE II; ASUS AI Manager; ASUS My Logo2; ASUS Update; ASUS Q-fan; ASUS@Vibe; ASUS AI Charger; ASUS WebStorage; ASUS MusicMaker
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 16.1 x 16.5 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Color: Black
* Figures are theoretical values compared to USB 2.0 benchmarks for reference purposes. Actual speed depends on device and system status.