ASUS GT630-SL-2GD3-L GeForce Graphics Cards
Get a taste of DirectX 11 technology with the ASUS GeForce GT 630 VGA card. This graphics card delivers great performance to deal with your daily work and entertainment needs. It features exclusive ASUS-designed heatsinks to ensure 0dB silent cooling. Whether you enhance photos, edit videos, watch movies, or play casual games, this graphics card delivers a performance boost every time. Complete with the quality and reliability that ASUS is known for, this VGA card is a must-have for your computer in today’s media-rich environment.
- 0dB Silent Cooling Exclusive ASUS-designed heatsinks with large surface areas effectively cool graphics cards passively, so absolutely no sound is produced while running – perfect for high-definition and silent home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Super Alloy Power The exclusive alloyed components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving a cooler operation. The chokes’ concrete core eliminates the buzz sound in full load, while the capacitors assure a 50,000-hour lifespan – equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors.
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks, such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more. It delivers incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction, for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Nothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology Shader-based anti-aliasing technology, available from the NVIDIA control panel, enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.